$400 Off Your First Two Months Rent For NEW Residents!
Iver Main Place
Small Town Care with a Big Heart
Located in the heart of Central Butte, SK, our friendly, caring, dedicated staff treat our residents like family, giving our loved ones the support they need to feel right at home.
- Local musicians provide entertainment
- Puzzle Room
- Galloway Room includes a library, private dining area for up to 30 individuals
- Card games
- Movie nights
- Floor curling
- Religious services
- Social hours
- Transportation can be arranged
- Your choice of Standard or large room (based on availability)
- Emergency alert system
- En-suite single bath in room
- Wheelchair accessible units
- Utilities (Electricity, gas, water, sewer and trash removal)
- Laundry and Housekeeping service provided
- Cable TV and telephone available
24-hour personal care
- Bright spacious dining room
- 3 nutritious homestyle meals and snacks provided
- Full-service dining provided with a smile
- Heart Smart and Diabetic menus
- Special Occasion meals – Families welcome with advance notice
Did You Know….
The Government of Saskatchewan Seniors Services has a Personal Care Home Benefit program. The Personal Care Home Benefit (PCHB) provides seniors with monthly financial assistance to help them with the cost of living in a licensed personal care home.
You can check out the options available, eligibility and apply at:
The monthly income threshold has been increased to $2400 as of April 1, 2023.
Recipients who are approved for the program do not need to re-apply every year. However, before the beginning of the next benefit year (September), recipients will need to provide income documents to make sure they are still eligible for the program.
Staff and Management at Iver Main Place are happy to help you with the transition to a new, stress-free lifestyle!
Iver Main Place is a Licensed Level 1 & 2 Personal Care Home located in a quiet residential neighbourhood in rural Saskatchewan. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional care to our elderly neighbours.